Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Pattern Review-Jalie 2912





 Jalie 2912

View D




Pattern Description:
For View D-
Short-leg singlet/biketard with crotch panel, racer back, banded armholes and neckline (front neckline and armholes are lower than View B's).

Pattern Sizing:
22 sizes starting at approx a sz 2.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes.



Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes. I have to say compared to the other view I did with the thicker contrast panels on the top I like it better. View D does not need elastic!!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Came together easily and looks very nice on.

Fabric Used:
Nylon lycra from the seller on Ebay Lycra4Sale

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
None

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I will be sewing this again. . .frequently.







Little guy is in gymnastics and he LOVES it.


 Do you know what else he loves??

 

 






ALL the leaves that are starting to fall. I suppose summer really is coming to a close.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment