Saturday, December 29, 2012

Post Christmas Blah

Anyone else feeling this??

(or is it just me?)

It seems that we rush and rush and rush to make sure that Christmas is "right" and now I just do not want to do ANYTHING.

Normally I am one of those day after Christmas-tree is put away people. It is still up.

I do however have a few projects in the works. 





I want to do the Salt Water Taffy quilt from the Moda Bake Shop using Moda's Oh Deer line by MoMo.







I also have a 1600 quilt / Jelly roll race coming up. I just picked up three complimentary prints to go with the ones I already have. I didn't want to have to go and purchase any fabric to make up my 40-2 1/2 strips but I was a few short. I like to pick out 10 fabrics to give a nice array of prints with out too much repetition. Luckily that means you need just 10" to get 4 strips but I always get 12" (1/3 yard) just in case.

Don't know what a jelly roll race is?? 

Check out the Missouri Quilt Co video here:

 So tomorrow on the agenda:

PUT AWAY THAT TREE!!


What about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment