Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oh Toodles!

How to make a toodle belt


I don't know about you guys, but my little guy is in love with the Mickey Mouse Club House.

So much so that he does not call the plastic craftsman tools on his work bench "tools" but toodles. The other day the little man requested a "toodle-belt" for his toodles. So I happily obliged.




I had some flour sack towels laying around that I thought would be perfect. I figured I share a quick and dirty tutorial on making a toodle belt. No flour sacks? No problem use some scrap canvas, jean or home decor fabric. Just be sure it is wide enough to cross the waist of the little fella (or girl!).








1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love your toodle belt :-) Thanks for sharing at the party this week! I am featuring it on my Facebook page too :-)

    ReplyDelete