Tuesday, April 22, 2014

McCall's 6549 Review

McCall's 6549

((made in triplicate))


Pattern Description: 
Children's/Girls' Unlined Jackets, Top, Dresses and Leggings

Pattern Sizing:
Size 3-14

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes, exactly. I made no changes to the design.

Were the instructions easy to follow?
Very, not even a one-second "huh?" moment.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Very easy, quick pattern. Great when you need to make multiples!

Fabric Used:
Joel Dewberry; Medallions in turquoise, Swallow study and Damask in teal

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
None at all

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I dont know that I would need to make more of the tops (already made 3) but maybe the cardi (unlined jacket).










These Tops I made for my Nieces for Easter. They turned out beautifully. As an added bonus since I made them a little big, they will be able to wear in the fall with long sleeved tees for layering.

No comments:

Post a Comment